Balancing the Mortal and Divine
You’ve been gifted with the spark of divinity.
Will you give into the power and leave your mortal life behind? Or will you lead a double life and protect those closest to you?
Choose wisely – You only have one soul.
Part-Time Gods (3EG201)
Part-Time Gods is a roleplaying game where players take the role of ordinary people imbued with the powers of a god. Balancing one’s mortal and divine lives can be tricky, and divine responsibility doesn’t always pay the rent. Powered by the new DGS-Lite system and packed with plenty of character options, players make any kind of character they can think of and can quickly jump into the world. Includes over 40 antagonists, flexible divine magic and an in depth view of the world from the eyes of the gods. Everything you need to run the game in one book!
Divine Instruments (3EG202)
Surviving as a god is tough, and no one can last without the best tools available. The right followers can enhance your way of life and your power base. Possessing a powerful artifact can help to show your strength. Reinforcing your territory makes sure other gods know where the line in the sand is drawn. Divine Instruments is the first sourcebook for Part-Time Gods, expanding on the most vital of these tools at a god’s disposal: Worshippers, Territory and Relics.
This book includes:
- Rules for a more intimate approach to worshippers and their effect on a god. Also, rules for making and playing as Champions or God-Killers from among your flock.
- New info on how divine territory is collected, distributed and fought by in the daily struggle between gods for power. Includes new Divine Improvements, like Temples, Shrines and Sanctums.
- New options for starting Relics, as well as rules for how modern gods can become Relic Crafter themselves. Also includes rules on relics that house the souls of the old gods, the Soulbound.
- Three new Theologies for your gods to follow
- New Adventure Included!
Minions of the Source (3EG203)
The Source is sometimes regarded as a fairy tale, some kind of bogeyman figure created to scare young gods into falling in line. The Outsiders know the truth however… the Source is returning and bringing the Coming Storm with it. Minions of the Source is the second sourcebook for Part-Time Gods and reveals the mysteries of this elusive entity, as well as the many monsters and creatures who revere or detest its very existence.
This book includes:
- Information on the Outsiders’ various culture, extensive communities and the ways they go to war.
- Details on the Source and how to create just the right Source for your story, using a combination of different intelligence levels, dispositions and goals.
- Over 40 new Outsiders and Relics, including Manticores, Black-Eyed Children and the mighty Sphinx.
- Three New Theologies to add to your Part-Time Gods game, all involving Outsiders directly.
- New Adventure Included!
Harder They Fall
Giants have mostly kept to themselves while the Coming Storm approaches, only taking part in those battles they knew would not give away their future plans. Now, in Harder They Fall, the full range of their abilities and their goals have been revealed to be added into any Part-Time Gods story.
- 7 New Giant Types and Expanded Mechanics for Existing Giants
- Rules for playing as Giants, including new Giant-Sized Relics
- Brand New Giant Adventure!
Return of Dragons
Long before the gods breathed their first breath, the Dragons protected the world as the right hand to the Source. Now, awakening from their extended slumber, these powerful creatures are returning in force and are ready to take the world back from the gods who have let it decay. Part-Time Gods beware!
- Indepth history and understanding of Dragons in the world of Part-Time Gods
- Rules for introducing Dragons into your stories as Antagonists or Allies
- Brand New Dragon Adventure!
Angels Among Us
Many gods wonder what ever happened to the angels they battled during the God Wars. Only their progeny, the Nephilim, know the truth… and really only to an extent. Angels Among Us introduces a new playable option, Nephilim, to add intrigue and desperation to any Part-Time Gods story.
- Complete guide to the Nephilim, their Angelic Houses and how they fit into the world of gods.
- Info on the dark fate of the dimension known only as Heaven.
- Rules for playing as one of the Nephilim, with brand new powers that rival the gods.
- New Angelic Adventure!
Get Character Sheets (Single and Secondary Dominion sheet) and Pregenerated Characters (8 diverse gods usable in any campaign) on the Goodies page.
Minions of the Source
Book of Theologies