3EG Adept Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Adept understands and agrees that he/she is an independent contractor and has no power or authority to bind Third Eye Games. Nothing in the program shall be construed as creating any other relationship such as employer-employee or principal-agent.
- An applicant to be a 3EG Adept certifies that the information that the applicant has provided to become a member of the Program is true and correct. Third Eye Games reserves the right to discontinue membership of any Program member who does not meet the minimum criteria for participation. Third Eye Games shall determine any and all such criteria from time to time at its sole discretion.
- Any rights or benefits of membership or earned as a member of the Program cannot be assigned or otherwise transferred to any other person or entity.
- Third Eye Games reserves the right to modify terms, conditions and policies of the 3EG Adept Program at any time without notice.
- Third Eye Games or the Program member may terminate Program membership at any time, with or without cause. Upon termination of membership, all privileges and benefits of membership will be immediately revoked.